Monday, September 3, 2012


The DM Classic brand was established in 1997 by Dennis Manthata after studying fashion design for three years at the then Wits Tech now UJ, then went on to study fashion marketing at Birnam Business College.

Doing what I love and succeeding at it, is a transcendent thing for me because growing up I’ve always dreamt of making clothes for people all over the world. Having my garments worn by celebrities and high profile people is a milestone in my life.

The brand focuses on sexy ready-to-wear clothing with an African touch drawing inspiration from our diverse cultures, nature, colours and travels. Over the years we have dressed musicians, actors, professionals, royalty and ordinary people. Making people feel and look good for special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment